Sunday, February 01, 2009

Cardinals 33 Steelers 24

Surprised?

Oh well, I've rooted AGAINST the Cardinals in every playoff game so far this season and wrong each time.

I still am not rooting for the QB Jesus, I don't care what a great story it is. He's had his time, his Super Bowl victory, even if he's had his loss as well.

BUT THE THEORY is if I publically support the Cardinals, they will finally lose.

Let's hope I can be wrong yet again.

You've almost got to expect the Steelers because their coach is so impressive. Defence wins championships and the Steelers have the best defence.

But this, the year of dreaming already - one expects the underdogs to win. Does Obama's magic carry on to the Super Bowl since he's supporting the Steelers openly?

Time will tell. Should be a good game though.

No comments: