Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The YOUNG AND STUPID Defence


Young and Stupid

First the anonymous cousin "suggested" it to him then later the cousin "took "instructions" from A-Rod.

My cousin the Illegal Drug Courier!

Apparently, had A-Rod gone to college, he wouldn't be stupid and he wouldn't have taken steroids.

And listen, no follow up questions, lest you confuse this poor stupid man who is bravely hiding behind his anonymous cousin.

Holy shit, has anyone used the Young and Stupid Defence so often in the history of excuse making?

Here's my question for the press conference: Whilst you are no longer young, how do you know you're not still stupid? You still SEEM pretty stupid.

He knew they "weren't taking tic tacs." Whoop!

Joel Sherman, came up with a good question on maths - 36 times, or 24 times over a three year period - why would you inject inject inject if you didn't know what it was, what you were doing or what effect it was having on you?

Why Young and Stooopid, is the correct answer, bing bang!


Super Goon

Too bad Bud Selig can't say that. All he can say is Don't Blame Me!, I'm just ugly and stupid!

"I laid my bed and now I'm going to have to sit on it, I put it on my pillow, blablabla."

Ok A-rod, we believe you. You're so fucking stupid at the moment it's easy to see that how stupid you probably were when you were young as well.

But is stupid really a defence?

And where's this fucking cousin?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nobody pays attention to baseball anyway you worthless Mets fan. Also, site needs more pro-Cowboys articles.